Need your experience

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Thu Mar 18 13:10:03 GMT 2004

If you are using an rpm based OS, such as redhat, installation is very
simple:
- download latest version of MS
- download latest version of SA

Install and off you go... (though not quite)

If you have never installed SA with all the bells and whistles you may
discover that you are missing a lot of Perl modules.
If you are using RH9 or similar with Perl 5.8 you may have to explicitly set
your language in order to be able to install Perl modules

If you ensure that spam actions are set to deliver or store you will not run
any major risks. If setting to store make sure that you store the full
emails.

Regarding scores: We use 8.5 in production with the spamhaus xbl-sbl as an
RBL

HTH

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/
http://www.search.ie/
Tel. + 353 (0)59 9137101
Lowest price domains in Ireland

--
Email scanned by Blacknight for viruses and dangerous content.
Visit http://www.blacknight.ie for more information