Mailscanner, MTA and postfix questions - any chance of a guide?

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Thu Mar 18 09:12:45 GMT 2004

Thaks for your reply, appreciated.

Not being mcuh aof a Linux, let alone postfix, expert - why would I be
better or worse of using your method vs the 2 x Postfix method? (as
described on Julian's pages)?

Is there a short answer about performance, robustness, features some one
could post?
My current mthod is working great, so am not itching to change, but i do
have a server replacement coming, and am writing a short plan on
implementation prior to actually doing it this time.