Infinite Monkeys and other BLs

Matt Kaminer matt at kaminer.com
Wed Mar 17 21:13:05 GMT 2004

Except when the software is provided AS IS and AS AVAILABLE (as is the
case with all free software and under any GPL).

You assume all responsibility.  Call it not nice what they did, but thats
it.  Morality and legality are two different issues.  It doesnt rise to
the level of legality no matter how you slice it.

Later,
Matt