Infinite Monkeys and other BLs

James Hammett james at CHE.UTEXAS.EDU
Wed Mar 17 19:50:49 GMT 2004

At 06:57 PM +0000 on 3/17/04, you (Michele Neylon :: Blacknight
Solutions) wrote:
>  >It was public knowledge since September last that the RBL was being taken
>offline. That people continued to use it was their mistake and not that of
>the people behind the RBL.

Looking through the SUBJECT Lines (with search) of the 7490 message
in MY mailscanner mlist archive (Since I subscribed).  The first time
Infinite-Monkeys is EVERY discussed (in all 7690 messages since
November of last year) was at 12:27 PM on 3/15/04 by brichter.

later,
James

James Hammett
Users Services / Server and Lab Administration
(SLAM)
Information Technology Services ( (ITS)                          CPE 4.442
Chemical Engineering Unix Support                                   471-9701