Infinite Monkeys and other BLs

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Wed Mar 17 19:37:10 GMT 2004

If you use Open Source and other non-paying services for your business and
they break whining about it won't help anybody.

It would be a bit like crying to Julian if MS swallowed all your mail.
Unless you are paying him to support it he'd be within his rights to tell
you where to go.

As was already mentioned Monkeys announced that they were shutting down in
September, if it has taken you until March to realise that they are gone it
is hardly a good reflection on you as a sysadmin, now is it?

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/
http://www.search.ie/
Tel. + 353 (0)59 9137101
Lowest price domains in Ireland

--
Email scanned by Blacknight for viruses and dangerous content.
Visit http://www.blacknight.ie for more information