Infinite Monkeys and other BLs

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Wed Mar 17 18:57:31 GMT 2004

> I think his question was, why does the file currently being
> distributed with Mailscanner still have Infinite Monkey in it.

Where?

> IMHO, the actions of the people at IM were vindictive and uncalled
> for.  I hope someone takes some legal actions against them.

Do my eyes deceive me?
Christ!
That has to be the most ridiculous posting I've seen in months.
It was public knowledge since September last that the RBL was being taken
offline. That people continued to use it was their mistake and not that of
the people behind the RBL.
The majority of RBLs are not for profit run by people in their spare time.
They come under constant attack from spammers and their supporters and now
you want to whine like this?

--
Email scanned by Blacknight for viruses and dangerous content.
Visit http://www.blacknight.ie for more information