No Bayesian score

Robert Waldner waldner at WALDNER.PRIV.AT
Wed Mar 17 16:18:16 GMT 2004

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:10:42 EST, Josh Van As writes:
>I don't have the bayes_path set in spam.assassin.prefs.conf.
>
>I infer from the text that it is defaulting to /root/.spamassassin which
>is where my db is.  Should I force a path in here anyhow like:
>
>/root/.spamassassin/bayes

Yes. If you really want to the bayes-files to live under /root.

Otherwise move the directory to someplace more desirable (like
 /var/local/), set the proper path in spam.assassin.prefs.conf and
 always run sa-learn etc. with "-p spam.assassin.prefs.conf".

cheers,
&rw
--
-- McBorgs