Make sure im doing this right

Jeff Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Wed Mar 17 15:26:48 GMT 2004

I too run the same config (except that I use spamcop as an MTA block,
not in MS; I use ORDB-RBL CBL SBL+XBL in the MS spam list).  I
use scores of 5 (deliver) and 10 (delete).  I would be leery of lowering
the high score much lower than 10; I'm probably living dangerously
tossing email above 10.  My two cents.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College