Gentoo and MailScanner?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Tue Mar 16 17:42:44 GMT 2004

I don't want to start a distro war but AFAIK a new Fedora version is
released every couple of months which means they stop supporting the
previous version. Then you are left in the cold for security updates or
you have to do it all by hand or alternatively do a re-install on your
production servers every couple of months.

Am not very comfortable with any of the above. I could go for a quality
RHEL rebuild like taolinux.org but the computing speed and feature updates
of Gentoo are very tempting :)