ANNOUNCE: Beta 4.29.1 released
mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Mar 16 12:01:10 GMT 2004
I have just released 4.29.1.
The ChangeLog for this release is at the bottom of this message.
Problems that are still outstanding are:
- Postfix version 2.1 support
- possible Postfix header doubling
- Spam and MCP actions both as "deliver" causes deletion
I will hopefully get onto those in the next few days.
16/3/2004 New in Version 4.29.1
* New Features and Improvements *
- More robust MIME decoding, should catch postmaster bounces a lot better
when they include the entire message with broken MIME headers.
- Clam -wrapper script adds /usr/ucb to end of $PATH for Solaris users.
- Moved cron job maximum update delay to /etc/sysconfig/MailScanner so it
is preserved across upgrades.
- <Script> tags in HTML message bodies can now be filtered out or disarmed,
just like what can be done already with <Form> tags and similar.
* Fixes *
- When not checking archives at all, they are now passed through correctly.
- Max Archive Depth should have been settable per-message.
- F-Prot output parser re-fixed so that it lets through password-encrypted
archives as it should. Don't know what I was thinking when I blocked them
- Various waiting speedups by JJH.
- More speedups by me :-)
MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support
PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC 7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654
More information about the MailScanner