[Clamav-announce] announcing ClamAV 0.68 (fwd)

Mon Mar 15 23:07:18 GMT 2004

Hi!

With the rar stuff going around (new virusses) it might be interesting to
upgrade clam.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:35:37 +0100
From: Luca Gibelli <luca at clamav.net>
To: clamav-announce at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Clamav-announce] announcing ClamAV 0.68

This version only fixes a crash with some RAR archives generated by the
Bagle worm, also a few important fixes have been backported from CVS.

We strongly encourage our users to upgrade to 0.70-rc instead of 0.68.
Although quite young, 0.70-rc should prove much more stable than any 0.6x
release. See the next announcement for more information.

The ClamAV team (http://www.clamav.net/team.html)

--
Luca Gibelli (luca at gibelli.it || bofh at oltrelinux.com)
Home Page: http://www.nervous.it

BOFH excuse 6472:
 * Power company testing new voltage spike (creation) equipment