Tagging everything as spam

Chris Sweeney csweeney at OSUBUCKS.ORG
Mon Mar 15 18:04:03 GMT 2004

READ BELOW and take the proper action if your mail is getting marked as SPAM

Monkeys.Com DNS Anti-Spam Lists
----

Final Shutdown Notice

NOTICE: All Monkeys.Com DNS anti-spam lists were shut down and discontinued
on September 23rd, 2003. As of Sunday March 15th, 2004, the final shutdown
phase for these lists has begun and as of now every IP address in the world
has been listed on the former Monkeys.Com anti-spam lists as a final
inducement to get other Internet sites to stop referring to our former
anti-spam lists.

Please note that we have made all reasonable attempts to contact all of the
different mail server administrators at all of the different Internet sites
that have been using our anti-spam lists, and we have tried to convince them
all to stop improperly making references to our former anti-spam lists,
however our records indicate that despite these efforts, as of Sunday, March
14th, 2004, there are still over 1,500 different Internet sites that are
still improperly referring to the various Monkeys.Com anti-spam lists. (All
of these anti-spam lists were officially shut down and discontinued way back
in September of 2003, and a public announcement of the shutdown was made at
the time. Also, and additionally, a final end-of-life public notice was
posted to various anti-spam mailing lists and newsgroups on February 10th,
2004.)

believed to be clean.