Outbound Postfix queue problem.

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Mon Mar 15 14:27:52 GMT 2004

Csillag Tamás said:
> But sooner or later I discovered that if I want to use it a 'postfix way'
> I have to build that interface. (I mean exim)

Would this be possible using the smtp perl module like Avmis (Or however
the acronym is spelt!) does? That would make it cleaner.

> In postfix 2.1 the queue structure will change so mailscanner won't be
> able to use that way (directly touching queue).

Great :-(

> You have to decide if you want to do it a clean way.

Like the idea...

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy