More Spam wanted

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon Mar 15 08:02:14 GMT 2004

Just google around for stuff like free porn in your e-mail etc. those are
the usual spam traps that will get your address filled with shit. The
-card sites are a nice start too although they only deliver (too) low
scored spam at my site which is annoying.

Actually getting to think of it, it is a good idea to collect such
resources. If everybody would be able to 'subscribe' their sa-learn spam
addresses to such lists you would have to do less bouncing to that
mailbox.

On the other hand it would be a nice resource for abuse too, people using
such a list to annoy others.