bayes problem

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Fri Mar 12 23:21:05 GMT 2004

Rob Freeman wrote:

>Julian is right.

I have been noticing that a lot lately too, he is always bloody right :)

>It is called from Spamassassin.  After performing some
>googleing on it, I found the settings I needed to change in the local.cf
>file for spamassassin.
>
>Sorry about the confusion.  Need more coffee.
>
>Rob

Spamd isnt used at all, get into your rc3.d dir and remove the start and
kill scripts from spamassassin, do not launch or run spam assassin at
all if you are running mailscanner. Julian has explained this a thousand
time, spamd or spamc isnt used, spamassassin is a big perl library,
MailScanner uses the libraries - if spamd or spamc is running you need
to make sure it isnt anymore. Use the search feature of the mail list
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?S1=mailscanner&D=0&T=0&H=0&O=T&F=&S=
for more info