whitelist not working

Mike Pelley mike at PELLEYS.COM
Fri Mar 12 10:16:47 GMT 2004

Ugo Bellavance wrote:

> [...]
Of course, my response got bounced with the maillog entry.  Here's the
"hopefully" unbouncing edited verion:

"Mar 10 20:08:51 sparta postfix/cleanup[3766]: CDA7F5823E: reject: body <a removed really long character/numeric string>; from=<the-wife at pelleys.com> to=<abcdefghi at some-isp.ca>: SecuritySage SPAM-ID: b20030701-78001 Your email had spam-like body contents. To report this message as non-spam, please follow the instructions available at http://www.securitysage.com/spam.html

My MailScanner and clients are on the same subnet.

I've both reloaded and restarted the MailScanner service on changing the
configuration.

One other bit of information, the local mail messages are have JPG
attachments.  Could it be that MailScanner is finding the virus string
in the MIME-encoded message and bouncing the message?

Cheers,
Mike