Odd problem with bayes

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Fri Mar 12 02:11:41 GMT 2004

Just rm the lock files and run the bayes-discover script. Use the latest
version of MailScanner and set:

Rebuild Bayes Every = 0

Follow the instructions in my last post and all should work. Let me know if
you're still having problems.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

> (I guess I wasn't seeing the expire files at home because I have a lot
> of extra stuff set up to deal with bayes at home, and I use SA through
> procmail at home ... at work, we only starting using SA with based in
> the last couple months ... I guess the expiration had just now started
> to catch up with us)

> believed to be clean.
>
> Fortress Systems Ltd.
> www.fsl.com

dangerous content by Fortress Secure Mail Gateway
and was found to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd. - http://www.fsl.com