Odd problem with bayes

John Rudd jrudd at UCSC.EDU
Fri Mar 12 00:39:48 GMT 2004

Stephen Swaney wrote:

> I know this answer is in the list archives since I sent it laste week. I
> probably should have put it in the FAQ :(

That covers the expire files pretty well, but I'm not sure if it covers
all of those stale lock files.  And I'm not sure how much those played
into the problem (or not).

(I guess I wasn't seeing the expire files at home because I have a lot
of extra stuff set up to deal with bayes at home, and I use SA through
procmail at home ... at work, we only starting using SA with based in
the last couple months ... I guess the expiration had just now started
to catch up with us)