Recent error has me baffled...

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Thu Mar 11 21:45:27 GMT 2004

Eric Sandquist wrote:
> So where do I change this dir to something more palletable, such as /var/tmp
> which has plenty of room and priviledges...
>
> (Incidentally, I had temporarily changed perms on /root/tmp to 777 to check
> against this problem being a permissiions issue and got the same result.)

If you have the latest release of MS you should have a new Clam wrapper
that uses /tmp for Clams temporary files. Check that.

Also, I agree with the other post suggesting temporarily disabling Clam
from the list of virus scanners to try and isolate the problem.

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.25-14,
SpamAssassin 2.63 + DCC 1.2.30, ClamAV 0.67 + GMP 4.1.2