Stopping Messages for one single website or one user {Scanned}

Walker Aumann walkera at OFB.NET
Thu Mar 11 18:34:56 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 03:48, Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> I actually began writing the text, I would be glad to hear your comments.
>
> http://www.routier.org/ms.htm

Looks like a very good start.

One obvious (to me) one to add:

Q: How do I get spamc/spamd to.....?

A: Stop right there.  MailScanner does not use spamd, spamc, or the
spamassassin script directly.  It calls the installed perl modules
directly.  Any spamassassin-related configuration is done in
/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf, and only certain options are
recognized.  See <a
href=http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/102.html>this section of the FAQ.</a>