Non-Forging Viruses

Steve Evans sevans at FOUNDATION.SDSU.EDU
Thu Mar 11 18:18:28 GMT 2004

Okay never mind.  (This is bad, replying to my own message twice)

The problem is that on the Non-Forging Viruses line if your using F-Prot
you must put Not Scanned (encrypted).  The Zip-Password suggestion does
not work.

Steve Evans
SDSU Foundation

________________________________

Behalf Of Steve Evans
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 9:29 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Non-Forging Viruses

Actually better than that what I want do is stop delivery of any message
that the virus scanner catches, but if it only caught on filename or
filetype than to continue delivery.

Steve Evans
SDSU Foundation

Behalf Of Steve Evans
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 9:26 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Non-Forging Viruses

I want to include all zip files, password protected or not, on the
Non-Forging Viruses line.  Any ideas?

Steve Evans
SDSU Foundation