Most wanted FAQ's

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Thu Mar 11 11:58:48 GMT 2004

It was in my idea to include them, as space allows it.  Security issues, interresting posts, and new features will be high on priority.

> Perhaps even have a seperate list address for the
>weekly announcement, which may encourage other people to sign
>up to (Less
>traffic as it only has a weekly mailing)?

That is a good idea.  However, I do not have time to manage a weekly, complete announcement e-mail.

> Could this (Not sure
>about the
>extra work envolved) perhaps have urls to the thread concerned
>(Might cut
>down the amount you have to type into the weekly mailing?) so
>the mailing
>could look like
>
>Subject Heading
>Brief description
>url to full 'story'

This is a very good idea.  However, as I said in my request, I'd need the help of people participating in the discussion, as I can't follow every thread.  When someone detects the end of an interresting thread, if he/she could just send me the brief description and the url to the story in the archive, it would be perfect.

>Just my thoughts (Disregard them as you desire, I won't be offended :-)
>I'm just delighted that this excellent idea is being progressed!)

Thanks :)!