Stopping Messages for one single website or one user {Scanned}

Eagle Net Support support at EAGLE-ACCESS.NET
Thu Mar 11 08:21:19 GMT 2004

> Excellent idea - if anyone would read them on the website. Maybe if they
> were in REAL BIG <RED> TYPE ;)

Yea there are few.  But most try before they bug the list you can tell.  So I
respectfully disagree with the "anyone" part and the inflection.  I think this
feeds a kind of us and them.  I think many people are struggling especially
non-English speaking.

And in any event when one asks an answered question even the dummies like me
could help with a quick cut and paste URL, with a complete answer.

thanks

joe