Stopping Messages for one single website or one user

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Wed Mar 10 00:25:26 GMT 2004

Excellent idea - if anyone would read them on the website. Maybe if they
were in REAL BIG <RED> TYPE ;)

Steve
Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com> -...

> Another idea would be to send to new subscribers or even periodically on
> this list a code of conduct that would contain:
>
> - The previous stuff, maybe, but more importantly:
>
> - What info to provide in an post:
>
> - **logs**
> - **descriptive** explanation of the problem (not just "I installed and it
> doesn't work")
> - description of the server (os, config, installed software) and the setup
> (mail gateway or not...)
> - ...
>
> I volunteer to do some of the work, since I'm sorry to see Julian take
> some of his very precious time to answer those questions.  He does it in a
> very professionnal and kind manner, but his time could be used better
> elsewhere.
>
> What do you people think?  Any other ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ugo
>
> >--
> >Julian Field
> >www.MailScanner.info
> >Professional Support Services at www.MailScanner.biz
> >MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support
> >PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC 7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654

> believed to be clean.
>
> Fortress Systems Ltd.
> www.fsl.com

dangerous content by Fortress Secure Mail Gateway
and was found to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd. - http://www.fsl.com