Don't notify recipient [SCANNED]

Dave's List Addy listonly at WEBPRESENCEGROUP.NET
Thu Mar 11 02:01:34 GMT 2004

On 3/9/04 6:56 PM, "Raymond Dijkxhoorn" wrote:

> Did you care yo look in the MailScanner.conf at all ?

> Please look in the config.

That wasn't what he asked. And I would have to say that it is a bit
confusing on which line turns off notification to the recipient.

"Deliver Disinfected Files" and change it to "no" is the answer, but the
wording can be confusing, some may take it to mean don't deliver any mail.

I was stumped on that and just experimented.
--
Thanks!!
David Thurman