All zip files being denied in 4.28.-6

Michael Freeman admin at THENAMEGAME.COM
Wed Mar 10 23:43:07 GMT 2004

After upgrading to MailScanner 4.28-6 all zip files are being trashed by
mailscanner. I did a test send to our server. I sent a zipped file which
contained an exe file and we got a msg saying that zip files are not
allowed. While mailscanner should be allowing zipped file it should only be
trashing them if they contain a virus or if they are password protected by
a virus. Some of our users are complaining that their attachments
outbound/inbound are also not working anymore. I suspect those are also
being trashed. What setting do we have to change in order to allow zip
files but deny password protected files and viruses?