Feature Request (Regular Expression Pattern Matching)

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Wed Mar 10 23:45:02 GMT 2004

I believe it's in MailScanner already. Search the list archives for MCP -
Message Content Protection.

Steve
Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.

Steve.Swaney at FSL.com> --
> believed to be clean.
>
> Fortress Systems Ltd.
> www.fsl.com

dangerous content by Fortress Secure Mail Gateway
and was found to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd. - http://www.fsl.com