Restart Every Setting Question

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Wed Mar 10 21:59:03 GMT 2004

Well if you can afford to load about 60 Megs of code every 5 minutes, maybe you could do that.
However what you might do is have a script reloading MailScanner instead of restarting it every 5 minutes.  This would have the same effect, without using as much resources.

The original purpose of this setting is to prevent memory leak, not refreshing the config.