Install script for 4.28.6-1?

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Wed Mar 10 21:55:10 GMT 2004

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Max Kipness [mailto:mkipness at GENIANT.COM]
Envoyé : 10 mars, 2004 16:52
À : MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Objet : Re: Install script for 4.28.6-1?

Just downloaded 4.28.6-1 and was getting ready to install when I noticed there is no longer an install.sh script as before. Is there something different with this version, or did I download the wrong file? The INSTALL text file doesn't have much in it either like it used to.
<UB>
What is the exact name of the file you downloaded?

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/files/4/tar/MailScanner-4.28.6-1.tar.gz

<UB>
That is the tar distribution, the install.sh script is only available on the rpm distribution

Max