Problem with splitted messages

Ken Anderson (Pacific Internet) ka at PACIFIC.NET
Wed Mar 10 18:01:46 GMT 2004

Interesting. I can see that you are correct, though we've had no
problems as a result.

-rw-------    6 root     root          711 Mar 10 09:11 dfi2AHBluM000654
-rw-------    6 root     root          711 Mar 10 09:11 dfi2AHBluN000654
-rw-------    6 root     root          711 Mar 10 09:11 dfi2AHBluO000654
-rw-------    6 root     root          711 Mar 10 09:11 dfi2AHBluP000654
-rw-------    6 root     root          711 Mar 10 09:11 dfi2AHBluQ000654
-rw-------    6 root     root          711 Mar 10 09:11 dfi2AHBluR000654
-rw-------    2 root     root          729 Mar 10 09:11 dfi2AHBruM000811
-rw-------    2 root     root          729 Mar 10 09:11 dfi2AHBruN000811

-rw-------    1 root     root         1679 Mar 10 09:11 qfi2AHBluM000654
-rw-------    1 root     root         1677 Mar 10 09:11 qfi2AHBluN000654
-rw-------    1 root     root         1671 Mar 10 09:11 qfi2AHBluO000654
-rw-------    1 root     root         1673 Mar 10 09:11 qfi2AHBluP000654
-rw-------    1 root     root         1675 Mar 10 09:11 qfi2AHBluQ000654
-rw-------    1 root     root         1675 Mar 10 09:11 qfi2AHBluR000654
-rw-------    1 root     root         1795 Mar 10 09:11 qfi2AHBruM000811
-rw-------    1 root     root         1795 Mar 10 09:11 qfi2AHBruN000811

I suppose running a lot of MS processes with a lot of RAM kept this
issue from view, though larger batches would probably be processed if
the lock on the df files was shared.

Thanks,

Ken A.
Pacific.Net