Whitelist from: problems

Tony Johansson tony.johansson at SVENSKAKYRKAN.SE
Wed Mar 10 12:05:59 GMT 2004

I have some problems with whitelisting a mailinglist.

My setup:
domain.com is whitelisted
If I send a gtube message with return address "user at domain.com" I find that
the headers say "not spam (whitelisted)" so it obviosly works

The mailinglist's "live" messages still manage to get tagged as spam
though. These headers show: