MS + Postfix + content_filter

Nejc Skoberne nejc.skoberne at guest.arnes.si
Tue Mar 9 10:18:34 GMT 2004

Hello list,

first thank you for all answers I've received so far from you. I
really appreciate it.

Now I have the following problem: I already use Postfix + MS + SA + ClamAV with
great success on many servers but I would like to start using Nod32
antivirus. Since "Linux Mail Server" version of Nod32 (nod32smtp &
nod32d) is cheaper than command line scanner (nod32) I decided to try
the first one mentioned.

So here is my problem: how to use content_filter directive in Postfix
when I have two postfixes running: if I do it on incoming Postfix, MS
scans mail before it is forwarded to the content filter (is this
because mail goes to Postfix.in incoming queue before it is forwarded
to content_filter?). If I do it on delivery Postfix, content_filter is
somehow ignored (nothing in log files).

Can anyone tell me if (s)he has successfully managed to make two
postfixes work also with a content_filter? If you did, do can you send
configuration files?

Thanks.

--
Nejc Skoberne