Speed problems --- try this

Mon Mar 8 16:41:09 GMT 2004

Julian

applied patch to 4.28.5-2 and initial indications look promising.

load below 1 (was usually above 2 and hovered around 1.5), seems to be
spending less time in system and more in user space according to top,
was more like a 50/50 split before now 70/30 (user/system).

Keep up the good work...

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Julian Field wrote:
> Attached is a very small patch to Message.pm that may make some improvement
> to the speed.
>
> Please give it a try and let me know the outcome.
> --
> Julian Field
> www.MailScanner.info

believed to be clean.