Found a way to block Bagle

Chris Yuzik chris at FRACTALWEB.COM
Mon Mar 8 16:39:10 GMT 2004

Hi Denis,

There have been other quickie spamassassin rules for detecting this
particular virus. I'm not sure how well they work because I jumped on
the "upgrade MailScanner every other day last week" bandwagon. The new
MailScanner works great.

BTW, your high-scoring spam level is 75??? Mine is set to 15. I have yet
to see a false-positive above 9, and I process about 90k+ messages a month.

Cheers,
Chris