Archives Down? Looking for Answer on Sending Virus Reports

Dave's List Addy listonly at WEBPRESENCEGROUP.NET
Mon Mar 8 14:51:20 GMT 2004

I am looking in the MailScanner.conf file for the tag to not send virus
reports to the users. It's Monday and must be me, but I can't seem to find
it.

Also in trying to find this answer on the archives, I am getting this

 Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10053,
phase=RECEIVE, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started.
--
Thanks!!
David Thurman