OT: SPF Anyone?

Jeff Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Mon Mar 8 14:23:34 GMT 2004

Mike,
   While I added an SPF TXT entry in my DNS for "colby.edu" back in
mid-December, I haven't rushed towards it yet.  My understanding is that
sendmail 8.13 will have more hooks for it.  I also understand that AOL
will start using SPF in production on July 1, 2004.  I figure that the
other big boys (MSN, hotmail, etc) will also start using it this summer.
I'll let them break things first.  My general plan is to implement this
summer.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College