MCP and Spam actions

Kristian Shaw shawkris at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 7 19:05:48 GMT 2004

Hi,

>>Mar  7 16:15:17 mailscanner MailScanner[3722]: Spam Actions: message
>>i27GF70K003708 actions are attachment
>
>If you want it to deliver, you have to ask it to. Use "attachment deliver".
>
>>Mar  7 16:15:17 mailscanner MailScanner[3722]: Created attachment dirs for
>>0 messages

This is the problem though, the rule I've got for spam actions is:

FromOrTo:             default                 attachment deliver

yet in the log the 'deliver' action is dropped and so the message
disappears. If I remove 'attachment' from the rule and just leave 'deliver'
then no action appears in the log at all and again the message goes into a
black hole!

Mailscanner works fine creating attachments and delivering 'normal' spam,
it's just when messages are also MCP that it is going wrong.

Kris.