F-secure-wrapper not working

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Mar 6 11:35:45 GMT 2004

The first command-line parameter to the -wrapper script is the installation
directory of the virus scanner. Take a look in
/etc/MailScanner/virus.scanners.conf and ensure it says the correct path
for your installation of F-Secure.
I would suspect that is what is wrong. Also make sure that there isn't an
f-secure-wrapper.rpmnew as that will need to be renamed over the top of
your current f-secure-wrapper file (in /usr/MailScanner/lib).

This is all described at the top of the downloads page on the MailScanner
web site.

--
Julian Field