F-secure-wrapper not working

Emanuele Salvador lele at PROFIM.FLORIDA.IT
Sat Mar 6 09:45:46 GMT 2004

I recently upgraded MS to 4.28.5-2 and I'm running F-Secure 4.15, along
with McAfee.
It seems that f-secure-wrapper is not working since I cannot see the
tags  "Report: F-Secure: " on infected messages.
Running the wrapper from command line gives a /bin/fsav: No such file
or directory.
The old wrapper, from cmd line, gives the version of fsav. When run
from MS, it gives: Either you've found a bug in MailScanner's F-Secure
output parser, or F-Secure output format has changed!

Any help or suggestion greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Emanuele Salvador

"The stars are matter, we're matter. But it doesn't matter."

- Don Van Vliet -