Upgrade Oddity

Ken Anderson (Pacific Internet) ka at PACIFIC.NET
Fri Mar 5 17:49:45 GMT 2004

We process about 3x the amount of mail on a similar machine, and are
unable to run 4.26.8-1. Changes in Message.pm, particularly in it's
expansion of message parts make it slower than previous versions. It's
much better at detecting viruses hidden in poorly formed mime parts, so
it's a problem I'm hoping for a solution to as well.

You should be able to run 4.26.5 okay though, and that's a worthwhile
upgrade too!

Ken A
Pacific.Net