Apparent MessageLabs disclaimer

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Fri Mar 5 09:51:24 GMT 2004

I've attached a copy for the records. It was actually processed via BT's
partnership with Messagelabs as can be seen. Sorry is a graphic but I was
passed the message in printed form by one of my directors (Who doesn't
quite live in a paperless society!). Sorry I had to obscure the rest, as
it was quite sensitive ;-) and yes, my scanner has broken so it's from my
fax to email server.

Drew

Martin Hepworth said:
> Quentin
>
> Given that they use most, if not all of the commercial scanners it
> doesn't surprise me. Probably just covering themselves as they can't
> guarentee to scan this stuff.
>

> --
> Martin Hepworth
> Snr Systems Administrator