Apparent MessageLabs disclaimer

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Fri Mar 5 09:43:29 GMT 2004

--

Quentin Campbell said:
> [...]

Quentin

Please see attached. I'm afraid it was given to me by my MD in printed
format, which I have scanned, well actually via my fax to email gateway,
as the scanner's just died :-( , and attached the disclaimer (Sorry the
rest of the message was quite sensitve!).

The message was sent via BT using the BT's 'partnership' agreement with
Messagelabs (Just means that the customer pays twice, once for Messagelabs
and once for BT's margin!)

Hope this helps

Drew
been scanned for viruses and dangerous