Now that we scan for executables in .zip files....

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Thu Mar 4 14:11:40 GMT 2004

One of our (savvy) users emailed me to say:

>Im trying to send an email with zipped and renamed exe files

Mailscanner intercepted and did say unto us:

"Consider renaming the files or putting them into a "zip" file to avoid
this constraint."

The files were, of course, in a zip file.

So, what do we need to do to that error message so that recipients of the
reject message don't get completely confused?

Suggestions?

Cheers,

Phil