Emails in mqueue.in not being processed

BG Mahesh bg.mahesh at INDIAINFO.COM
Thu Mar 4 13:04:29 GMT 2004

hi

I installed Mailscanner+ClamAV+SpammAssassin on a RedHat Linux machine and it seemed
to work fine [the test emails were delivered without any problem].

I installed the same on our production Mailserver (RedHat Linux). All incoming emails
are in /var/spool/mqueue.in and have been there for a long time [30 minutes].
So far they haven't been delivered to the local user.

Earlier I had SA running on this machine, I have deleted /etc/procmailrc now. Also,
spamd is not running as before.

The following  entries in MailScanner.conf were changed by me,

 Virus Scanners = clamavmodule
 Use SpamAssassin = yes
 Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes
 High Scoring Spam Actions = delete
 Log Speed = yes
 Log Spam = yes
 SpamAssassin Local Rules Dir = /etc/mail/spamassassin
 Delivery Method = queue

I looked into /var/log/maillog /var/log/messages, I don't see any error messages.
What could I be doing wrong?

Also, what should be the permissions/ownership of /var/spool/clientmqueue

regards,

--
B.G. Mahesh
bg.mahesh at indiainfo.com