changing spamassassin points configuration

Daniel Kleinsinger danielk at AVALONPUB.COM
Thu Mar 4 10:25:22 GMT 2004

kfliong wrote:

> So in other word, I just have to let the user stop getting some mails
> (eventhough some might be important) while waiting for SA to learn
> that the
> sender is not sending spams?

If you have a copy of the email you can teach it to SA by using the
command "sa-learn". See "man sa-learn" or the list archives for more
info.  In summary, have a copy of the mail as either a single file with
the headers and body or a bunch of them in a mbox style mailbox and run
the command (as the same user that MS runs as):
sa-learn --ham filename

Daniel