low scoring spam

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 3 20:52:04 GMT 2004

To a large extent, the Bayes database in SpamAssassin will teach itself.
You don't actually need to do anything, except when it gets it wrong. Then
you need to feed messages to "sa-learn". I'll leave others to explain how
to use sa-learn, but there have been many discussions on this here before.

But left to its own devices, SpamAssassin uses all its other rules to work
out what is definitely spam and definitely non-spam, and feeds those
definite messages back into the database learning code.

So it trains itself. Neat huh?

--
Julian Field