low scoring spam

Cathy Cramer dev at ORIONHOST.NET
Wed Mar 3 20:37:49 GMT 2004

Thanks Steve,

I've got MailScanner v 4.26.8-1.

Bayes is running automatically. To say that I am *using* it may be
overstating. I don't know how to train Bayes. I've read that you are
supposed to feed it using sa-learn, but it is not clear to me exactly
how that is done. I've been trying to figure it out from the FAQ. It
doesn't help that I don't know my way around Linux very well.

I changed servers recently and the old Bayes database was copied to the
new server.

I don't think DNSBLs are used, but I am not sure.

Cathy Cramer