BlackList / Whitelist settings in spam.assassin.prefs.conf

Dave's List Addy listonly at WEBPRESENCEGROUP.NET
Wed Mar 3 17:34:53 GMT 2004

Hi

I have been reading the FAQ, searching the MailScanner archives and doing
lot of Google'ing and can't seem get a good grip on this question.

I want to have a whitelist and a blacklist using some of the lists from
SpamAssassin's wiki. I am letting MailScanner do the white and blacklist
work and I guess I am confused here. Can I use the blacklist from SA or
would I be better off to use MS spam.assassin.prefs.conf.

Also can I create a link to a blacklist and whitelist file in the
spam.assassin.prefs.conf file, this would be the;

 whitelist_from and the blacklist_from

Can I do this then?

whitelist_from_path         /etc/MailScanner/rules/whitelist_from.conf
blacklist_from_path         /etc/MailScanner/rules/blacklist_from.conf
--
Thanks!!
David Thurman