ANNOUNCE: Unstable 4.28.3 released

Richard Lynch rich at MAIL.WVNET.EDU
Wed Mar 3 13:49:08 GMT 2004

Julian Field wrote:

> Download as usual from www.mailscanner.info.
>
> Please report any problems!

Ok, something is still no right.  I have...

Allow Password-Protected Archives = no

and

Maximum Archive Depth = 0     (I also tried -1)

When Maximum Archive Depth is set to -1 or 0 it will deliver a password
protected zip file even though I have Allow Password-Protected Archives
set to "no".  If I have Maximum Archive Depth set to 3 then the
protected zip is not delivered as expected but internal zip checking is
done which is what I want to disable.  I hope I'm not misinterpreting
how this should work.

> Boy, do I need a holiday...   ;-)

I can sympathize with that.  I keep having visions of a nice trout
stream in the mountains.  :)

--
Richard E. Lynch <rich at mail.wvnet.edu>
Systems Programming Manager