Custom Scores

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Wed Mar 3 06:25:37 GMT 2004

Just installed DCC on one of my servers today and is working nicely -
made me think that, if some messages are listed with checks like DCC or
certain RBLs, then they must be alsmot %100 spam, or undesirable emails?

Has anyone heard of DCC or the best RBLs listing legit senders or
emails? is it worth giving these a much higher score so these message
score as High Spam and are deleted on the spot?

OR am i am missing the central reaosns why this likes DCC only score 1.81 ?